Hooray for Hollywood! Disney’s Hollywood Studios is one of my personal favorite parks at the Walt Disney World Resort. While it doesn't have as many a
Hooray for Hollywood! Disney’s Hollywood Studios is one of my personal favorite parks at the Walt Disney World Resort. While it doesn’t have as many attractions as the Magic Kingdom, the sights and sounds of the park itself make up for what it lacks currently. All that is about to change though once Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens in 2019! But for now, I enjoy everything Hollywood Studios has to offer. And what would that be exactly? Well, let’s dive in!
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith is a high speed thrill ride through the freeways of Los Angeles. You’ll hop in a super-stretch limo and take off from 0 to 60 in less than 3 seconds as you rock out to the tunes of Aerosmith. The entire coaster is inside and very dark, which adds to the effect of being in the limo at night. If you’re a roller coaster junkie like myself, do not miss this one!
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror is an attraction inside of the infamous Hollywood Tower Hotel. Directly across from Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster, the hotel was a beacon for the show biz elite back in the 30’s. One night, an awful tragedy struck the hotel and sent an elevator full of guests into … the Twilight Zone. During your stay, you’ll be sent into a maintenance elevator and you will take a journey into the Twilight Zone. This attraction will send you up 13 stories and randomly drop you at different times. The ride is randomized, so there is no telling how far or fast you’ll go! The best part is when you reach the top and the doors open, you’ll be able to see most of the park!
- Slinky Dog Dash is a family coaster that everyone can enjoy! Located in Toy Story Land, you’ll hop aboard a Slinky Dog vechile and take off onto the track that Andy has built in his backyard. The coaster doesn’t go upside down, but it does include a few small drops. It’s tame enough for younger children to enjoy, but it still has a “fun” factor that adults like myself can enjoy it too. Pro Tip: Ride at night (and in the back) for an even more enjoyable experience!
- Toy Story Mania is a 4D shooting game where you’ll see your favorite Toy Story characters. This is yet another attraction that the entire family can enjoy, plus it’s interactive! Make sure your shootin’ arm is ready because you’ll need your strength!
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue will take you on a 3D motion-simulated space flight to popular Star Wars destinations. You’ll visit new destinations and see new characters each time you ride, so be sure to ride this attraction a few times!
That’s a wrap! Now I want to hear from you! What are your thoughts? Do you agree with my list? Is there an attraction I left off that is a must for you? Let me know in the comments!