NEW for 2018; Yukon Striker at Canada's Wonderland
NEW for 2018; Yukon Striker at Canada’s Wonderland
(Photos Via CBC News)
Yukon Striker For Canada’s Wonderland was just leaked by the Canadian news station CBC, and looks absolutely wild!
While I am not spoiling much because I still think parks should have their lime light on announcement day, but since a national news station posted it.. 🙂
Here is what we know so far:
- The name of the new attraction is ‘Yukon Striker’
- The attraction will feature a 246 ft drop into an underground tunnel
- The attraction will feature 4 inversions, the most on any Dive coaster
- The coaster is manufactured by B&M and is very similar to their recent dive coaster at Cedar Point, Valravn
- The rides cars will feature the companies new style vest restraint system
- Yukon Striker is set to open in April 2019
The new 2019 coaster will be massive, and interact with many another park attractions.
Guests will come very close to the Windseeker before diving straight down.
I will not be posting the POV and animation video that the news station did. If you would like to check it out simply search it in your search engine. I respect the parks announcement and will be posting the official POV tomorrow when it is shared with us.
Although the POV and animations have been leaked by the news station, a lot of the rides stats are still unknown. I will be reporting in tomorrow after the parks official announcement of the attraction.
So stay tuned!