If you have not been to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, you're missing out! Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a special ticketed after-h
If you have not been to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, you’re missing out! Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a special ticketed after-hours party held in Disney’s Magic Kingdom. It’s taking place this year on select nights August 17–October 31, 2018. The event offers a ton of different things that normal park guests are not able to experience during the day. If you’re considering a Walt Disney World vacation or if you are going to be in Orlando during the fall, we highly recommend checking out this party! Here are a few reasons why you should attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this fall:
- Trick-or-Treat Throughout the Park – Probably more a selling point for children, but you can trick-or-treat throughout the entire Magic Kingdom park! Cast Members hand out candy at various check points throughout the park. You’ll receive a map of these areas once you check-in for the party. This candy isn’t bad either – it’s actually quality candy! This is a great way to get your money’s worth from this event!
- Happy HalloWishes Fireworks – Celebrate the Halloween season with fireworks and haunting melodies! You can catch the Happy HalloWishes Fireworks show right in front of Cinderella Castle.
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular – Join the mischievous Sanderson Sisters as they host a wicked fun fest right in front of Cinderella Castle! You’ll even see special appearances from from Dr. Facilier, Oogie Boogie and Maleficent. This show normally happens a few times during the night, so if you miss one, you can always catch the another showing.
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade – My favorite part of the night is Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade! It’s one of the best parades I have seen. The parade starts off with the Headless Horseman, which is really something to see, and he is followed by your favorite Disney characters who are dressed up especially for the party. This parade normally happens at least two times during the night, so if you miss the first one, you can always catch the second showing.
- Iconic Disney Characters – During the party, you’ll be able to meet your favorite Disney Characters. Many of these characters will be dressed up in their costume as well!
- Scream-o-Ween Dance Party – You can “get down” with Mike, Sulley and other favorite friends from Monstropolis over in Tomorrowland for a scary good dance party!
Plus…New in 2018
- Hex-clusive Disney PhotoPass Magic Shots – Disney PhotoPass Photographers will at various locations around the park to take your picture with a scary twist!
- Extra Mad Tea Party – The Mad Tea Party gets an upgrade for the party! This attraction will have new lighting and effects during the night.
- Pirates of the Caribbean – Disney Parks Blog says “On Pirates of the Caribbean, new pirates invade the experience, interacting with sailing guests who will join the search for Gunpowder Pete.” We’re not sure if this means new pirates will be on the attraction or outside of it, but either way, we’re excited!
- Space Mountain – Space Mountain will also receive an overlay for the party! The attraction will host a new soundtrack and it’ll have special effects to transform the experience.
- A New Dance Party – If you have little ones, you’re definitely going to want to check this one out! Dance the night away at Storybook Circus with some of your favorite Disney Junior Characters, including Doc McStuffins!
You can learn more about Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on Disney’s official site here.